Reduced PR requirements, temporarily

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gene.Parmesan

Amateur
Reduced PR requirements, temporarily

Hello everyone,

I'm a bit of a lurker, also from the FM forums. This week I noticed something unusual and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this as well. Basically, the PR requirements for many (probably all) of the series were reduced, and now after about 24 hours, they have returned to their previous levels.

For that brief period I thought EA/FM had finally come to their senses and set reasonable PR requirements so that you wouldn't have a net loss in GC for finishing a series. Some examples:

* High-Rev Rush was 65.0 instead of 67.0

* V10 Grand Open was 58.0 instead of 60.0

* Lexus LFA Showcase was 58.0 instead of 60.0

As a few people have pointed out, in many series it's only worth getting up to 75% because the GC payout is less than the GC required to upgrade your car to the maximum PR requirement. Even when the requirements were reduced, that was still the case for the three single-car series (AWD Attack, Legend Continues, Lexus LFA), but for all the rest of the series it was possible to complete them without GC upgrades.

I did manage to complete one series during this time, but alas there are a few that remain incomplete. There was no indication when this changed nor when it changed back. I don't know if it was a minor change pushed by FM or if a local setting changed.

So. Did anyone else notice this?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.