Steering wheel feels different after a few runs

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
AlfaPower
AlfaPower's picture

Veteran
Steering wheel feels different after a few runs

Well, I noted this very clearly only today when pushing the Eclipse to the limit (so far.... I'm trying to do some good in the championship, you know!)

Yesterday I cannot understand why my gap from the first was so huge in 2 of the 4 tracks. I tried many times, but I barely improved. Thougt I was doing wrong  with some gear.
Nope!

Today, I experienced that weird effect on the steering wheel. I already experienced that, maybe you guys have already talk about this bug, not sure. For me it's  very evident when driving the Eclipse, because of its slow speed and its natural understeering.

Usually this glitch happens after a few runs and lasts until you force close the game. You feel the wheel lighter and the car is more prone to squeeze and drift. The understeering is greatly reduced. It seems someone have just fine tuned the car, even if you are in the unmodified serie, and you haven't touched anything.

Today, the car simply can't get back to normal state, even after rebooting my device (!!) so I thought: ok, let's drive, it can't be so difficult... and it wasn't! cool
After the initial shock, I found that the Eclipse is easier to drive this way. Less stability, but also less understeering and more speed through the corners. 

Ok, any of you guys have an idea about this weird effect I am talking about?!

This car is more funny when driven this way, not sure about other cars. I guess that the devs should find a sort of middle way between the normal steering and this "plus" modality cheeky

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.