200GC Android Delorean bug (pre-v2.1)

183 posts / 0 new
Last post
cheesegrits
cheesegrits's picture

Veteran
200GC Android Delorean bug (pre-v2.1)

Someone posted this in one of the RR3 Facebook groups recently, and BY GOLLY IT WORKS!  In 2.0.2, anyway.  I just picked up 200GC.  It exploits the "welcome back!" bonus.

About to try it again, see if this is repeatable.

I'm posting the exact text from the FB post, except I've removed the attribution to the person who originally posted it, as I don't know if they want to be named here.

EDIT - I suggest iOS users read THIS post, which gives the step by steps "translated" for IOS:

http://myrealracing.club/comment/9192#comment-9192

Quote:

Android Users....
Try this 200 GC Bug!!

1) Make sure date is on auto and close all processes!
2) Open game! Go to home menu on phone/tablet n go to date with wifi/mobile data on!
3) Then take auto date off Then change date to year 2000 then open game again!
4) Wait till "Real Racing" comes on screen! Press home button on tablet/android
5) then press game again wait till car starts to drive on! Press home button again!
6) Then press game again! Then wait till car swings to right side of screen then press home button again
7) then press game button !
8) Wait till game loads up! U Should get 3 times 50 gold
9) then press home button go to date press auto date back to game n get 3 free mechanics and another 50 gold!!!!
Cheers

In step 1, "close all processes" means quit from RR3, so just use the main Android back button and quit the game.

In Step 2, make sure you hit the Home button before the Monkey appears.

When he says "date is on auto", that means in your Android date & time settings.

When he says "press the game button", he means the main RR3 application icon n your app drawer.

-- hugh

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.