Loads of Gold

105 posts / 0 new
Last post
GloomyRiD3r
GloomyRiD3r's picture

Pro/Am
Loads of Gold

Hi guys,

I just came across this today, and wanted share it with everyone before firemonkeys fix it.
(Update:May 16: This method still works with the rerun of Scuderia Ferrari Championship Event, I can't play it as I'd already won the car last time.)

How ??

Bug lies in the Bonus events(The 500, RTLM, Marquis Championship etc). If you level up after completing a goal in bonus events and did not collect the prize(R$, fame and Level up gold) by force closing the app, the reward keeps adding up until you collect it. You can observe that the app directly goes to the finishing of that goal you just finished instead of showing welcome screen.

Here is what i did

1)  Fill up the fame bar for level up until you are left with about 1000 fame points or so(whatever is the reward fame of the first goal in a bonus event you are about to try in this process, generally it will be >1000) to get to the next level.

2)  Optional: Perform a cloud save (It'll be helpful incase you lose an event in this streak)

3)  Win/Complete a race in the bonus event(assuming the event has >1000 fame points reward), force close the app when the fame count down is happening.(Need not be that accurate)

(You can also force close when the golad reward screen appears, but force closing at fame reward always pays off)

If you lose/disqualify in a race there is no need to close the app, i) just hit retire and retry or ii) retire-continue-redo, just don't cross the finish line.

4)  Open RR3 and play the next event and follow the same..

Reward will be the (level up gold)*(no. of force closes +1)

(Note:If you force close on last goal, upon re-opening the app you will receive the stage completion reward. So no worries there..)

Issue:

i)  In case of mutiple race events (Autocross, Speed Snap and Hunter), the gold reward stops at the first event itself, ofcourse you'll receive the multiple times the level up gold.

Solution:

a)  End the process at the first subgoal. Finish all subgoals except last one.

b)  Earn fame close to next level up and start the process again with last subgoal.

Source: Found it on a forum, not so hard to find online. If you really need the link, put a PM.

Mine is Android device and I'm on rr3-version 3.3.0 don't blame me ios guys, if it doesn't work.(seems to work in most iOS devices)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.