Cayman Exclusive Reveal Challenge - Day 7

172 posts / 0 new
Last post
zermalmer
zermalmer's picture

Legend
Cayman Exclusive Reveal Challenge - Day 7

Back to day 6

Welcome to the final day of the Cayman Exclusive Reveal Challenge.

GOAL
Set the fastest lap at Monza

Track and race type: Cup with 15 other cars, Monza street circuite, 3 laps

Skip 50 Gold

With upgrades not really a problem.

GOAL
Stay still at the start line for 20 seconds, then win

Track and race type: Cup with 22 grid, Hockenheim GP, 3 laps

Hint:Choosing Tilt B and changing the cam is usefull to see the timer and start at the right time.

(On the earlier "10s stand still challenge" someone also suggest to steer left to see the timer in chase cam view and then start the chase.)

Skip 50 Gold

Looks like I have to dumb down.... 3rd try and nea the end of the race I am only on place 4....

That will take some extra time sad

Done it in the 6th or 8th attempt.... more then I thought with such an amount of upgrades (28/30)

GOAL
We need to get a stack of dramatic race shots, so the task is to finish the first lap in the lead,
then drop back and finish the second lap in last, then take first again in the final lap!
Finish 1st on lap 1, 10th on lap 2, and 1st on lap 3

Track and race type: Cup with 10 cars, Circuite de Spa-Francochamps, 3 laps

Skip 55 Gold

Takes me 6 or 7 attempts... I tried diffrent strategies (let pass the whole field on beginning on second lap or let the field pass at the end of 2nd  pass even with trying to pit the leader to keep the gap short) last idea works after the last attempt

GOAL
As always, traction control is off for drifting.
Skid 35 times, and win the race

Attention: in the original preview it only where 20 skids!

Track and race type: cup with 22 cars, Hockenheim national at night, 3 laps

Skip 55 Gold

(Sorry guys....but my first 4 attempts fail.... and I really have to go to bed... will report hopefully soon.....)

I increased the sensitivity of steering, so I'm able to make short skids on the straights.

I catch up from below to go on the head of the field, pitting the leader and then perform the skids

But it cost me another 3 attempts to finsh it.

GOAL
Do a lap in the opposite direction, and beat the other cars. No damage

Track and race type:Cup with 21 opponents, Spa-Francochamps, 1 lap

Attention: Steering and brake assistant are off. Traction control is available

(I didn't finish the last goal, because I have an appointment... but with all the tipps below I'm sure I can finish the last goal later and in time)

update:I have done the last goal and it took quite a while, but now I have the Cayman in my garagelaughyes

Dumb down the bots is time intensive, but I dumbed them so much down, that I even win with unserviced car with 6 red bars...

I meet the field right before corner 11, there I going on the gras on the right side and drive on to corner 10 (Bruxelles) until the last car passes (easy to detect, because he carry the distance)

Then I have to be more contentrated to take Eau Rouge without drifting or going off track and the last corner.

I win with around 20 to 50m leading.

So, everyone with a small number of upgrades have anyway a chance to do this last goal...lobotomize the bots is here the key.

Further hints and tips you will find below from other contributores...
... all important things are writtenwink

Skip 60 Gold

Reward: 15.000 R$ and 25 Gold

And a Porsche Cayman GT4

Good luck for this last day.

Hope you all enjoyed the previews from GDMAN and me.

Thanks for patience and all contributors to complete the last stages

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.