Life After Formula 1: Ideas For Future Monkey Madness

64 posts / 0 new
Last post
Enzo
Enzo's picture

Legend
Team MAR: 222
Life After Formula 1: Ideas For Future Monkey Madness

As the majority of us approach the final days of the F1 challenge, I started thinking what FM could possibly come up with next, unless they will wind down the games development.

We've had Racings School, Window Smashing, Le Mans, Maserati Anniversary and F1. So, what's next?

I remember someone here (sorry, unsung hero) mentioning WRC which would be great as I love rallying.

Considering some of the silliness we've been offered in some events I got to thinking of an Ultimate Test of Skill, Dexterity and Cold Blooded Ruthlessness. I came up with:

JAMES BOND 007 - LICENCE TO DRIVE [...You Crazy]

We already have some Astons in the game, add a Lotus Esprit, the Mustang Mach 1 and what have you. Imagine getting even with all the crazy bots we've had to deal with. The new challenges (or Secret Missions - given by M with toys courtesy of Q) could be divided into three eras: Original, Classic and Modern Bond.

Tasks could involve dropping oil slicks and tacks, taking out bots with machine guns and laser guided missiles [with faulty guidance systems], slashing tyres with razor sharp hubcaps, etc., etc. When the going gets tough you no longer retire but eject from the car and don't forget to press the self destruct button. Whilst sipping a shaken, and not stirred, vodka martini with go-faster stripes. ;)

Well, that's enough daydreaming for now.

What would your Ultimate Challenge be? Ideas on a postcard to FM HQ. :)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.