44 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bubba Bologna
Bubba Bologna's picture

Legend
Scuderia Ferrari Championship Event - Stage 3 Preview

Stage 3: First of Many

Link to Stage 2 preview thread

This stage has 4 goals and a completion reward of 5gc. Again, all races are at Catalunya. 

Goal 1: Endurance with no collisions.

Goal 2: 1 lap Cup with no overtaking or being overtaken. Note, you will start in 16th place.  I found this to be impossible, and am looking forward to how anyone can solve it.  I believe a similar race is in the F12 event. After 20-25 unsuccessful attempts, I skipped this for 10 gc. The cars behind you are fast and aggressive, and it is very difficult to brake and stay behind the car in front at the first turn without cars passing you. I only made it past the first turn once by kissing the back bumper of the car in front of me, but soon after was passed and failed. If you’re lucky enough not to be passed right away, then the cars in front crash or bunch up and you zoom past before you have time to brake. Good luck!

Goal 3:  1 lap Cup. Starting in 16th place again, climb 4 places to finish 12th. Pretty easy - you just have to end at 12th. In my race, halfway through I was pitted back to 20th, but it was fun to scramble back.

Goal 4: 6 lap Cup. Start in 12th, win the race.  Crazy easy, and I ended up lapping all cars at least once. Note this is a good race to use your crew in: lots of $ and fame to win. 

Link to Stage 4 preview thread

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.