Is it possible to buy all gold car without online racing, costing real money or cheating?

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
930Turbo

Amateur
Is it possible to buy all gold car without online racing, costing real money or cheating?

Hello, everyone! I registered today in this forum to get some information about game, especially about gold...I was so suprised when I recognized so many people in this forum already finished the game. So I want to ask about earning gold.

Now, I'm about 56% progress, earned total 3238 golds, and I'm undergoing gold scarcity... Actually, my goal is to buy all cars but I'm not sure when I think about expensive gold cars such as veryon grand sport, 911 RSR, Veneno, TS040... 

I know I can earn lots of gold if I participate in online racing and weekly time trial, but as you know it isn't easy because I have to be in 10th place, that's very low probability when I consider whole participants of online racing, and it is impossible to get in A group without expensive gold cars! And of course, I don't want to cheat. 

So, I want to ask you about possibility of buying all cars by golds earned only in career... Thanks for reading this long topic. Cause I'm newbie in this forum, I know almost nothing about this forum. So when I did something not good in this topic, please inform me then I'll take care about it... Thanks again for reading.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.