Marquis World Championship - Stage 9 Preview

35 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bubba Bologna
Bubba Bologna's picture

Legend
Marquis World Championship - Stage 9 Preview

Don't get your hopes up - no Bubba preview here. I've been unable to break into stages 9 and 10, so it looks like my trek ends at stage 8, unless 9 and 10 open up for me within a couple of days when they naturally would based on when I started. Fingers crossed.  But, raceWolf put together a summary of what to expect (via Ahmed's captions) for the remaining stages and I'm copying and pasting here for continuity as separate stage threads. And another shout out to Zermalmer who also provided me with the text file of captions.  Good luck everyone!

Stage 9: Six challenges, all at Catalunya GP

Challenge 1: cup 1 lap grid of 22     The lights turn green! Go, gain us some ground, but do not get careless. There is a long race ahead of us. Win this stint.

Challenge 2: cup 3 laps grid of 20. Ukh... The yellow flag is up due to track debris. Refrain from overtaking or you risk disqualification. Go all out on the second lap and finish in the top 10.

Challenge 3: cup 4 laps grid of 20. Hah! Some drivers ignored the flag and have been disqualified. We shall use their foolishness to our advantage. I want you to lap a car and win this section.

Challenge 4: cup 1 lap grid of 20. I bring tidings of woe, my friend. The tires are completely worn out and traction control is disrupted. Can you still win this stint?

Challenge 5: cup 1 lap grid of 20. You have new tires, and now you must swoop through the flock like a peregrine falcon! I want you to win with a sub-2 minute lap.

Challenge 6: cup 2 laps grid of 20. Ha! We solve one problem only to be presented with another. The brakes have faded and stopping distance has worsened. My friend, this is what separates the good from the great. Can you win this stint?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.