I need advice (Audi Tron related)

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
edbert
edbert's picture

Pro
I need advice (Audi Tron related)

So I am working my way through the Elite series now, have unlocked and purchased the 458 but gotten almost nowhere with it since it is bone stock for now. I have been grinding the 4-lap night race at LeMans with the F50 for cash and am just short of a million R$ now. I am considering buying the Pagani Zonda F and can easilly afford it after tomorrow's daily double. But I am wondering if I should keep working that cash run to get the 2 million for the Audi that is currently 50% off.

On one hand I'm thinking get the Audi since a 50% off sale should not be wasted. Then again it is only the 2nd level car in the series and I willnot be able to earn the big bank that I know is out there (in that series) without grinding to the last set of races.

On the other hand the Pagani can be used to keep progressing through the Elite series in which I am only about 61%, and I do not have to spend the next 2-3 days doing the F50 4-lap run and not upgrading any of the cars in my garage.

Maybe it all depends on how long the sale lasts. But I'd love to hear the opinions of you veterans who have finished the game or are much further than I am.

Is it worth spending the next few days diong the R$ grind to save 30% on a 4 million dollar car?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.