Has anyone been banned for reaching 50K gold without cheating?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
junkyarddog66
junkyarddog66's picture

Amateur
Has anyone been banned for reaching 50K gold without cheating?

Hi All!
I'm JunkYardDog66 in RR3.  I've been playing for about 9 years now...with almost 400 days (lololol) of actual game time!  After all this time watching ads, farming and being in group A for all TT's for years now I managed to reach 50K gold. 

Funny thing happened right after this though - I received a 1 week ban for "cheating"?!  It expires tomorrow but I fear I'll be instantly suspended again if it indeed was caused by reaching 50K gold.  I can't imagine what else could have gotten me into trouble because I do not cheat or manipulate the game in any way.

I've obviously submitted a support ticket with screenshots showing 9 years worth of play and my gold matching accordingly to the time frames.  Crickets!  They wont even respond to tell me what it is that actually happened.

Anyways, if anyone has had a similar issue I'd love to hear about it.  This is also a warning to anyone other long time players getting close to 50K gold - I suggest you don't!!  It appears I will be losing my entire account over this!

JunkYardDog66

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.