The Zonda R...

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
TOCL74
TOCL74's picture

Pro
The Zonda R...

So after the 2014 RSR, yet another car I was missing - thanks for that FM. The Zonda R has never been on sale before and since I skipped it during Zenith Series, I am now happy being able to complete it. But then the surprise... What an engine sound... Honestly FM? Same astmatic sound as the R8 V10 and Ariel 500 V8? That is disappointing for this car. I was expecting a screaming AMG V12 engine sound, but no... While the car looks absolut fantastic in every way and detail, the sound has just been taken out of the standard sample box. For months and months I have been waiting for this car, looking at it over and over on the manufacturer page, like a small boy in front of a toystore window - and now I am quite disappointed to drive it I must say. In Asphalt 8 they have done it much better for this car. The Zonda has not deserved it, not deserved a sound like this! FM, pleeeeeaaaase change this!!! (And the SLS has not deserved to sound like a 911 boxer 6, give it at least the Shelby 500 sound to get the V8 growl...)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.