Service requirements

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
jahn p
jahn p's picture

Legend
Service requirements

I do know this is a game. It is called Real Racing 3 but it is not real, or real racing, especially when a bumped/pitted bot can go off the track, either onto grass and or into a wall, and turn around and still pass you as you theoretically go past the scene of the crime/incident.
This last couple of weeks I have been considering trying out something different like Grid Autosport while thinking about what happens to my gold reserves with the next update.
7 new cars and whatever else is required when I am totally over grinding, and therefore reserves will just dwindle.
Hanging around because I still like the game, - tracks, cars and graphics are great, but I just got the instant service ‘bonus’ on the Porsche Carrera and it reminded the fun it used to be. 
Real racing does not require a 4 hr service ( or whatever fema deem essential) after a couple of 2 lap events and a speed snap or auto cross.
I just went from 0 to 50% finished Carrera event when I was just going to skip it due to sad/bad attitude at the moment :)
A combo of this forum and RR3 team mates was the only glue holding me here.
Gold cost ( fema’s monetary system and crazy requirements to ‘keep up’ ) and frustration with waiting times are melting the glue.
Just saying :)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.