Just had something weird happen

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Docski

Amateur
Just had something weird happen

Ive been playing this game since it came out. I work as a remote site medic were internet is rare. I play the game to pass the time away when I dont have patients.

Since they got rid of the gold mining on the last upgrade I started just racing events over and over using gold to double my money when ever I earned it. Making an honest RR3 living.

So I got to some wifi the other day and my ipad did a cloud save. Now all the bot cars are super powerful and my best fully upgraded cars cant even keep up.

Ive had upgrades steal my cars, money and gold. Ive paid some of my own money to do upgrades. Ive even done some gold mining when at home in the US, but this takes the cake.

The butt monkeys must have some kind of software that recognizes this technique and upgarde the bot cars to prevent a player from winning.

This is the final straw. I won't spend any money to buy my own coins etc anymore. So I guess the game is over for me. These software folks have ruined a graet mind numbing game that used to be fun to play.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would really appreciate it.

I travel through Australia now and then and I have a good mind to stop by thier office and give them a piece of mind.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.