My game is seriously underperforming...

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Roguebantha

Pro
My game is seriously underperforming...

I haven't pulled out RR3 in about a month now...it's just getting so frustrating...

And not what most people struggle with. No, I struggle with a different problem.

My game runs so...so so so very...sloooooooooooow. Extremely laggy, my framerate is often around 5 fps, and the game crashes very frequently. Just doing the animations to enter a Series can lag my game beyond playable and will oftentimes crash. And even when I do get through that, my game almost ALWAYS crashes whenever I'm online and it loads all the TSM times. Just crashes just as it finishes loading. Furthermore, the game ALSO crashes whenever I try and enter the garage and it loads all the cars and does the showcase animations.

There are three reasons for why my game might be this horribly laggy...one possibility is that my iPod touch 5G is still using an old A5 processor, which lags mightily behind that of the iPhone 5's A6. I know that RR3 runs just fine on an iPhone 5. Another possibility is that I'm jailbroken, and that tends to slow CPU speed down somewhat. However, I have done everything I can to speed it up, without result, even overclocking the CPU and GPU. Or maybe the Monkeys just coded it badly...

Does anyone else have an iPod Touch 5G who might be able to shed light on my horrific performance? Funnily enough, almost all other games run just fine.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.