Real Racing 4 wishlist

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ActonColdton
ActonColdton's picture

Amateur
Team MAR: 13012
Real Racing 4 wishlist

We all know Real Racing 3 has been out for 3 years and above. Yes, today I am signing on with no hidden agenda. Real Racing 4 might be coming soon.

I always have had a theory where if you spend a lot on Real Racing 3 (like I did, I got all the cars including the Cayman S), when they come out with Real Racing 4, I think it would merely be an update to RR3 (RIGGGHHHT FM??), so all our time spent on RR3 would not be brought to zero again. Or else everyone will rage quit.

So, things aside, I want to talk about the features I would like in RR4. 

Real Racing always try to be the best motorsport device game, but we know it tried and will never be. I hope to see something different for RR4. To me, on a track I feel that I have too little freedom even in multiplayer to do what I want. So I would like to see an Online freeroam mode of rr3 in rr4 just like FM6. Through my past posts on myassoluto forums some may know im a sucker for online freeroam :D.

Another feature I would like to see in rr4 is more tuning options. Remember assoluto racing, where you could tune your car's performance however you liked? I really wished they could bring it on to Real Racing 4. 

Yet another feature I would like to see is more tracks, career path options rather than just sticking to one career path. More bodykits could be introduced too, just to add on to my last statement.

As we know the multiplayer system of rr3 stinks. People push you off, spin you out and basically be a prick. What about a multiplayer mode where there is just serious racing and penalties like F1 2016? Causing a collision? Disqualified! Being a prick and spin people off? Disqualified! Those add on to the corner cutting rules too.

Im getting sick and tired of rr3 just after 171 laps of Spa in a Laferrari. I want more freedom of choice, more freedom of movement.

And that was my point made. What would YOU want in Real Racing 4? Leave a reply down below.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.