December Forzathon Events

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
nettrom

Veteran
December Forzathon Events

The Forzathon events for December have been announced, and they are as follows:

1. Raging Bulls: Lamborghini Week (Dec 2–5)
    • Chargin' Forward: Complete 3 drag races in a Lamborghini to receive 150,000 CR
    • Bull's Eye: Get 3 stars on 10 Speed Traps or Speed Zones in a Lamborghini to win 70,000 XP
    • Stampede: Win 30 Head-to-Head Races in a Lamborghini to unlock the Arooga 1 horn
    • El Toro Especial: 30% off all Lamborghinis
  2. Wild Horses: Ferrari Week (Dec 9–12)
    • Back any Horse: Complete an online race in a Ferrari to receive 100,000 CR
    • Horsing Around: Create and complete a Bucket List Blueprint Challenge with a Ferrari to earn 10,000 XP
    • Show Jumps: Jump 50 Danger Signs in a Ferrari to win the Ferrari 250LM
    • A Horse with One Name: 30% off all Ferraris
  3. Celebrate the S14th Redux (Dec 14)
    • Lone Drifter: Get 3 stars on any Drift Zone to receive 10,000 CR
    • Skills to Pay the Bills: Perform an Ultimate Skill Chain to receive 10,000 CR
    • A Winner Never Quits: Finish in the top 3 in an Online Race to receive 10,000 CR
    • Original Drift King: Complete any S14th Redux challenge to win the Nissan Silvia K's '94
  4. Off Road and Rally (Dec 16–19)
    • Rusty Bucket: Complete a Bucket List Challenge that ends in the Outback to earn 10,000 XP
    • Landboat: Win 5 races in the Alumi Craft Class 1 Race Car to win the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV
    • Do as the 'Roos: Perform 100 Kangaroo skills to win 3 wheelspins
    • Trail Sales: 30% off Offroad and Rally Monster cars
  5. Winter Wonder Land-Down-Under (Dec 23–26)
    • O Tannenbaum: Earn 3 stars on a PR Stunt at the Timber Mill to receive 120,000 CR
    • Reindeer Games: Play 10 Playground Games to win the Ford GT Horizon Edition
    • Bah Humbug: Perform 50 Skill Chains in a Mercedes-Benz to win 3 wheelspins
    • 'Twas the Night Before: Complete any event or race to win the Bentley #7 GT3

Like there was lots of stuff to do in November, there'll be lots of stuff in December as well. Many of these are reasonable challenges, and I love some of them. Wouldn't mind doing 50 skill chains in a Merc just to get the "bah humbug" achievement, my inner old curmudgeon would appreciate that, haha! I also like the challenges to get some cars, for instance I think the Ferrari 250LM is quite pricey in game, and getting the Ford GT HE is great as well!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.