Forza Racing Championship, Season 2

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
nettrom

Veteran
Forza Racing Championship, Season 2

Posting this in the FH3 forum although FRC Season 2 spans both FM6 and FH3.

Full announcement here. Announcement video:

Quick summary:

• Again a collaboration between ELS and Turn 10, sponsored by Michelin, and all cars are Audis.
  • >$150k in prizes.
  • Elite series runs in FM6 in a similar fashion to season 1 with rivals for qualifying during the week, with a cup on Saturday to qualify for the final on Sunday. New to this season is that only the top 32 run through a cup to quality for the weekly Showdown. Top 33-160 are qualified to participate in a consolation cup to win cash prizes.
  • Elite series runs over three weeks, four racers qualifying each week for the grand finals on Dec 11.
  • Four winners from Season 1 are invited to grand finals: Laige, Shades, Asix, and Razer.
  • Recreation series is run complete in FH3.
  • Recreation series runs over seven weeks, each week having a special rivals event.
  • Recreation series prizes, such as Playseat chairs, Logitech wheels, go to the top 25 (see the announcement for details).
  • Recreation participants who set a time on the leaderboard each week can win in-game cars (several HE cars, for instance), and those who set times in all weeks can win a custom liveried '77 Aston Martin Vantage.

With regards to Week 1 in the Recreation series, there's some confusion about when the rivals event ends. The announcement on FM.net said Oct 31, while for instance ESL's website says Oct 30. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm too late or not, hoping that Turn 10 will turn around and extend it a bit since I failed to read closely and set a time this weekend.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.