Time Trial Tournament Connection Error

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
jaguar
jaguar's picture

Veteran
Time Trial Tournament Connection Error

It looks like the problem some people have been experiencing with connection errors in Time Trial Tournament (TTT) may not necessarily be caused by silent banning after all.

For many people the specific issue is that their times are not being recorded in TTTs, although they see their own ghost, and a connection error message appears after a race.

I have been trying hard but without success over the last 2 weeks to fix my own problem (on Android) where some stages of the TTT are working and some are not. Oddly my once banned save is working and my pre-banned save has this connection error problem.

Firemonkeys support have reported yesterday:

"Our team is happy to let you know that we have identified the cause of a connection error appearing in the Time Trial Tournament, and not successfully posting times in Time Trials for some players. This fix unfortunately was not able to make it into the next update for the game, but it is planned for a future update.

We sinerely apologize for the inconvenience of this issue that some of you have been experiencing so far. Our team is also working to provide an alternative fix in the current update, until the permanent fix has been released.

Thank you for your patience! Please keep an eye on this post for any updates, as we'll let you know when anything changes in regards to this issue."

Well at last I have found out it is a bug that has been causing the problem, and not silent banning, and that it may be fixed in the next but one update v2.3, or if we are lucky in the next update v2.2.  Yippee !

This may explain the short delay in the release of the forthcoming update v2.2.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.