Am I farming Endurance Kings right?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
grendel

Veteran
Am I farming Endurance Kings right?

I am not far enough ahead to do the 10 lapper and not sure I could so I do the 6 lapper with the Nissan. And it pays out about $100K each time. With the agent double that and on days with up to 200% bonus like $400K.  Now in the past for farming I was using my agent to get more cash but this uses gold coins.   Is the proper way for me at this point, and I have over 600 gold so I'm not poor though I need to use that gold soon or for sales, to always hire all 3 agents, thereby getting double everything, this way in what like 4 races maybe I'll be moving up a level (I'm at 119). I mean worst case I use 12 gold and make 25 gold from the level up.   Meanwhile guaranteed $200K each time and on nights with bonus R$ $300K-$400K and in addition faster fame.

Anyways other than moving up enough with upgrades to be able to do the 10 lapper in Endurance Kings am I approaching this correctly? I have about $3.8 mill now and still need the super pricey 375, Renault and Audi in addition to a few $1mill ones.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.