Preview Nascar Acadamy

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
zermalmer
zermalmer's picture

Legend
Preview Nascar Acadamy

Hi everyone,
FM put in a lot of text into this update, so it is very difficult to extract it right to the informations we need.
But I try to do my best.
Actually I see 2 stages after hitting the acadamy tab, but for sure there are burried some goals in it. (also possible that some other users will make walk throughs during I write this wink)

Quote:

Greetings, Rook! I'm Chip McGee, your Crew Chief.
I'm here to whip you into shape. But first, you'll need a car, so use the cash I've given you to buy a Ford Fusion.
You'll earn R⁠$ and Fame for completing each event. Finish in the top 3 and you’ll be rewarded well!
Now onto Richmond Raceway. Because this track is so short, focus on following the pack rather than
catching the draft. Watch the other drivers for your cues.
GOAL
Finish this event in the top 3
Some fine work today, Rook. You're ready for your final test!
To prove what you've learned, make your way from 20th place into the top 6. Now get out there and show
me what you can do!
GOAL
Finish in the top 6

You’ve got guts. You've got spirit. And I'll be a shaved chimp if you ain't got heart. Now you just
need experience.
The better you race, the more trophies you'll earn. Collect enough, and you'll progress through your
career, getting your hands on better cars and faster races. Now no more chit-chat. Get out there and drive!
Bonus series available
Choose your team select team WIN 4 ICONIC Sprint Cup Series Cars
RACE FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 4 AMAZING NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES CARS
WIN UP TO 4 AMAZING NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES CARS
You can now participate in the career series to collect alternate liveries

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.