Information for submitting results for Team Challenges

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
zermalmer
zermalmer's picture

Legend
Information for submitting results for Team Challenges

Hi everyone,
I just run the team challenge and my mobile crashed and didn't come up as I want....
So I restarted it again and during this process I thought "Hey a quick run on my tablet"....
That was a very bad idea.... it was not close in time restored from cloud....
And after the race I have lost over 2h of grinding in distance and was shocked.

Mobile booted during this time well and I have made another race and I'm glad that the higher distance from all my races is back added to the team.

So, the conclusion is: The distances are for sure stored in the local profile and if you submit from another older profile this will result in loss of submitted results if the profile of a 2nd device is older.
All the time I thought it was only submitted and not 'double stored'...possible that this is one of the mechanisms for the anti cheating in the team challenges.

During this challenge I also recognize/detect that submitting a result after offline is a matter of time.
A team member accidently run offline and all the grinding not added after back online.
Some hours before I run into a wifi switch-off and thought my distance where lost, but after directly reactivating the wifi (1-2 minutes after race end) and checking again the results it was added up.
So there must be a little waiting period after a submission is lost forever (to compensate bad wifi or mobile data).

Hope this will help some players to understand what happens and how to react.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.