Recommended/Favorite cars in different stages

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Robost

Amateur
Recommended/Favorite cars in different stages

Hi all. I'm new to the community and really like all the tips I've gotten from this forum. Since there seems to be more like me I thought it could be interesting to see which cars were your favorite in the different stages in the game.

There are 82 different cars so lets divide them up in categories of different stages in the game and pick three favorites and one you dislike from each. Why you pick them is up to you(handling, speed, value, looks etc) Since alot of cars feature in different series I try to pick them in the first one they apear.

I'll start

Amateur series: BMW 1 M Coupe, BMW Z4 sdrive35is, Z4 M Coupe. Hated Dodge Charger.

Pro/Am: Audi TT, Ford Shelby GT500, Mclaren MP4-12C. Hated BMW M3GTS.

Pro: Audi R8 V10 Coupe, BMW M3 GT2 ALMS, Porsche 918 RSR Concept.Hated Dodge Challenger

Expert: Aston Martin Vanquish, Mercedes SL65 AMG Black, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3(but didn't really like anyone). Hated Bentley Continental.

I don't have all of the cars in following series but most.

Master: Mclaren F1, Lamborghini LP 700-4, Pagani Huayra. Didn't like Shelby 66 Cobra.

Elite: Porsche 911 RSR 2013, Nissan JR, Porsche 911 Turbo 2009. Didn't like Porshe 911 Targa 1974

Legend: Mclaren P1, Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari F12. Didn't like Ferrari FF

Honorable mentions include Hyundai i20 and Lexus LFA that i really didn't like but you had to have to complete their own series.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.