OMP and letting you win-don't ram me as a result

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
reno viseman

Pro
OMP and letting you win-don't ram me as a result

Too many people if they can't win pull out of OMP. However in the two lower tiers there are some people that can be hundreds of yards behind either by lack of skill or the car of choice for the track is probably being serviced and hang in there to the bitter end with an uncompetitive ride.

If you are one of these people that hang in there to the bitter end with no chance of winning I will reward you from time to time and pull over before the finish line and let you pass me and take a hit on my rankings as a tip for you not giving up. But please if you see my car off to the side of the track just before the finish line, go around and pass me. Please don't go off the racing line and slam into the rear of my car causing both our cars damage.

Also there are others especially from the RR2 play ground where the unwritten rule that some used; that if you knocked somebody off by errant driving you slowed and let them back around you. If I or anyone else slows to let you by after contact, again accept the gentlemen's behavior of doing the right thing and trying to make amends. They know they screwed up and want to allow you to over take by being way off line. Again don't go offline to ram them back. Accept the jester and then race hard in the next race.

Thanks for listening

Reno Viseman

PS: You guys that use the outside car in the first turn as a wall to bounce off of and gain advantage more then once are as far as I am concerned if you don't do as above are total fair game for me or anyone else to ram anytime, in any race. I do keep a list of names of intentional 1st turn rammers and course cutters. After getting nailed twice at the Hock short hard right on opening lap by the same driver, if you read this, I hoped you liked going off turn 1 at the Hatch about 15 minutes later.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.