A Weird Hundayai/Porsche Video...

1 post / 0 new
Jeffsiamese

Legend
A Weird Hundayai/Porsche Video...

Well hell - for some reason my original text for this posting was erased - dunno how.

Anyway, the point I spent over an hour explaining here with a stylus on my iPad, is that, prior to my current (and hopefully temporary) disability - I was once a cop.

After seven years, I began to to despise the fact that people would look at me with very real fear - they really believed I intended to find some teeny little crime they'd committed and arrest them. I hated that feeling.

So, I retired - and after leaving my PD went to work for a pretty big private security firm. With my qualifications, I was immediately given the task of being a personal bodyguard. I have worked alongside - heck, almost literally lived with since my job was 24/7 - quite a few very famous people you'd know instantly.

Most recently, although I'm long past being retired, I have a friend who remains on duty. Several months ago, he introduced me to a girl I really do admire - she's not the "spoiled rotten" typical Hollywood youngster, but is genuinely a good person. 

So - that is how I actually met Katy Perry. I not only got her autographed photo with me, but also the first cut of her latest megahit months before anyone else - it wasn't even available commercially at that time until the release date.

So - in that spirit of new remembrances - I made a little video, just for the fun of it, with two of my favorite cars in the game - the new little Hundayai and the Porsche 918 RSR.

This video doesn't really mean anything at all... however, it looked like a good way to promote her afore-mentioned song. Works for me - she was an awesome girl.

That being said - here is her amazing song "Roar" - which most if us are already familiar with.

This is just for fun - I hope you enjoy the video, and more importantly, the raw talent of the lady that inspired it.

Kinda suits me, too - after all, take one glance at my avatar, of which I have used for years in various incarnations - and you will understand why the song works so well for me - for, in point of fact, I do consider myself an actual Sabertooth!!!

J.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.