The [App] CrashFest that is RR3 on an iPad Air

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
bitenthalpy
bitenthalpy's picture

Amateur
The [App] CrashFest that is RR3 on an iPad Air

Has anyone else noticed a dramatic increase in the number of application crashes in the weeks since RR2 was released?

It's getting unbearable for me on an iPad Air. Most of the crashes seem to happen when navigating the menus before a race, although the really special crashes happen just after a successful race. This happens whether I'm logged into GC or playing offline. I really love it when I win a 4 lap race of Silverstone, get to see the standings page with how much R$ and fame I won, then the app crashes and I'm right back out to the main menu when I reopen the app.  /s

I gave up on it last night, and thought I'd try again this morning, but after 5 crashes just navigating the menu, I'm giving up to see if others are seeing similar problems. I think the app may have crashed 1 or 2 times in all the hours I played before v.2. Now, it's the norm and I can barely race at all. I'm tempted to backup to the "cloud," remove the app, and reinstall, but I'd rather not if someone here can tell me I'm doing something else wrong.

Thanks in advance,

bitenthalpy

Please feel free to add me in GameCenter.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.