My First RR3 Multiplayer Video

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jeffsiamese

Legend
My First RR3 Multiplayer Video

Ok folks, here it is. 

Firstly, you need to remember that I'm a videographer, or was in a previous life at any rate. I try to make my vids entertaining as a whole, rather than being a stagnant presentation of a race of the like we've most likely all experienced - that's my goal, anyhow, to please folks.

Secondly, since this was recorded on my relatively "new" alternate account, it's one of my first races on it - but not my primary one, of course!

Thirdly, and possibly most importantly -and humbling - is that, along with many fellow RR racers, either RR2 or now RR3 - very often, when my familiar Jeffsiamese "Sabertooth" avatar pops up - many players are intimidated to the extent they immediately exit the race. I guess a lot of us are becoming very well-known throughout our community. Flattering as that may be - I'm just another guy having fun. This still doesn't prevent almost all of them from exiting the race when my lead becomes sizeable.

In this instance, though, I managed to run across a couple that stayed gamely through a lap at Spa, either in a a Focus or Charger. In that spirit - of true comradeship I hope finds its way here like it has already long existed in RR2 - the leader will often come to a dead stop before crossing the finish, deliberately coming in second - merely as a way of saying "Thanks for a good race!"

That is the case with this video - having finally managed to find opponents who didn't immediately retire - I thought it would be appropriate to show proper honor and respect.

Therefore, here is that one-lapper - and forgive me for going a bit over the top, visually - it's just my habit.

Hope you enjoy it!

J.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.