Do I need the Aston Vanquish to get to the V12 Vantage? Etc

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
HighlanderNorth

Amateur
Do I need the Aston Vanquish to get to the V12 Vantage? Etc

So I need to get through the Aston Martin Expedition to get to the Masters level of events. Problem is that I don't want to spend 110 gold on the Vanquish, especially since the Vantage is clearly faster and better handling, at least by specs. I also don't want to have to fully upgrade the DB9 if possible, but I must complete 6 more events to unlock the Vantage, and I can't even beat the first car in the Speedrush Kenetic drag race I am now stuck on. I just finished 4th in the Speedrush Kenetic endurance Mt Panorama race, but I could do better there.

I am also concerned about not having enough PR to even be able to qualify for the last of the 6 races I need to complete. The DB9 has 21 upgrades now, and I have done both gold and R$ upgrades but now I am about out

of R$ upgrades and don't want to spend much more gold.

So the Obvious question is, will the DB9 make it to the Vantage in performance and PR? Is it fast enough to make it that far? Also, is the V12 Vantage a good car and how does it compare to the Vanquish? lastly, is the Vanquish worth 110 gold?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.