They just keep sticking it to ya!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
TGLyons

Amateur
They just keep sticking it to ya!

Does EA or Firemonkeys, whoever’s in control, just love sticking it you and twisting it over and over. I started playing RR with the original then GTI and RR2 and it was fun and challenging but this shit now that is RR3 is just plain f%=g$ gouging. From the restrictions on how much M$ you can earn to their ridiculous pricing, it’s just unbelievable!! The special event in F1 to earn a car, ha, they say earn but no matter what you pay for it. I consider myself an excellent driver and in evenly match cars or even under upgraded ones I can take the bots but they put so many restrictions or conditions on the challenges that you have to run a absolute perfect line at top speed to have any chance at all. Then there’s their Pr system, like that’s fair, use to be when RR3 came out if your Pr was above the recommended or rated your car had an edge, no more. I’ve experienced cars blowing by me or pulling away when I have a higher Pr then the rating. This is totally FQed, I love the game but it’s just too damn frustrating, I really hope Karma is real and they all experience it but I doubt it.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.