PS4 & Xbox Controller issues, is it just me?!?

1 post / 0 new
Mark Bowden
Mark Bowden's picture

Amateur
PS4 & Xbox Controller issues, is it just me?!?

Hi there everybody,

I have been searching for help with RR3 for quite some time, trying to get help from the game seems to have come to a standstill, controller support was an issue in 2017, stating that (Firemonkeys & EA) “The team are currently aware of a bug which is causing strange behavior with certain bluetooth controllers on iOS devices. This only affects their use in menus, as they still work when using them to control your car during races. We advise that players experiencing this issue use the touch screen to navigate the menus, and then continue to use the controller when racing.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and will continue to update this page with any further news regarding the issue.”

That was 4 YEARS AGO, no posts since about it. 

Furthermore both my controllers DO NOT WORK anywhere in RR3, that is really frustrating as I’ve spent hundreds of pounds on that game, I’ve played it since 2013, I’ve racked up an “Elite Racer” status, earning 33 Cars of which I’ve “VIP’d” 29 of them and “Maxed Out” 9 of those, in total I’ve been playing for 11 days, my earnings amount to in “RS” £12,134,700 of that I’ve spent in “RS”£12,613,800, I’ve gained 1,523,759 “Fame Points”. Racing 1,045 events = 5% of the game, 816 Gold, 302 Silver, 202 Bronze & 809 Others amounting to 2,175 Races, my total garage value is in “RS” £29,991,197 and a total of 302 upgrades, my favourite car is the McLaren MP4-12C, racing it 264 times, and I’ve done all that on a PS4 Controller since 2013 and I’ve not played it since 2019 due to the controller issues. 

Those are some stats, although I guess not that impressive compared to what people have achieved on this forum. 

Furious does not even come close to how I feel.

I’d love to know,

because I’ve not seen anyone else having issues or commented on this subject,

Is it just me, or is it a widespread issue?

Mark

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.