RRNext - test, first impressions & images

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tin
Tin's picture

Legend
RRNext - test, first impressions & images

Real Racing Next...some screenshots and drivethrough of early phaze.
DEVICES

Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+
SM-T970 
Android 11
120 Hz

Samsung Galaxy S10+
Sm-G975F
Android 11

DEMO CARS

Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
Chevrolet Camaro SS
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
McLaren 600LT
Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Ford GT
McLaren P1
Porsche 918 Spyder Weissach Pack

DEMO TRACKS

Lime Rock Park
Hockenheimring
Circuits of the Americas

Cards and menu buttons would look nicer "materialized", slightly rounded such as Windows 11 have.

Main menu reminds me on Project Cars from PS4

Sponsor goals are replaced with Packs during game play, and it is not clear how to enter into Goals again.

Trophies progress is similar, or advanced version of RR3 Victory points.

Garage upgrade tree

There is still missing features in garage yet, temporary you can't reposition, pinch&zoom car. Also, customization menu should be added in future I suppose.

Bouncing around walls and track content is nice touch.

Rainy day on America. Trophy points depends on place position in race...
If you lost a race you lost a Trophy points as well.

There is steering problem as well. It is not possible yet to do a "donut" with a car.

Even I didn't manage to turn car on the roof, driving behavour is much much better then RR3.Steering behavour should be polished as well..AI cars needs behavour polishing yet as well as menu content...But as it is very early stage, they will drop eye on it.Also, devices back button doesn't work and game doesn't have exit button what means it is going in backround all the time draining battery and RAM.
Please add exit or close button.Very playable, even in this early stage very, very good.Problem with AI cars because they are too "stiff"...They can hit you off track with ease, but you can't hit off them so "pit maneuver" is quite impossible to do. I like rain wet races and finally there is no more car reparing feature.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.