Anyone bored enough to help me with a personal "path to 100%" spreadsheet?

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
shosterman

Pro/Am
Anyone bored enough to help me with a personal "path to 100%" spreadsheet?

Hi all,

So I've got this spreadsheet I made a few months ago that details what all I have left to accomplish to get to 100% (as if that's ever a possibility).
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yGubZtB6X-c9Es0HHECs...

First of all, someone is probably going to tell me I could have done what I've done in this spreadsheet with some calculator on this website.  If that's the case point me to it please! :-)

If not, here is what I want to do.

I'm trying to calculate what is the best reward to go for next, as in what will take the least amount of time for the greatest reward.  I tried to do that originally with a simple MAX() calculation on line 82, but realized it should really only apply to the events that I have races left to run for rewards (green/G events).  Not just that, but those higher totals usually also meant more races to get through...

It doesn't have to be too complex, but I was thinking if it could figure out how far away I am from the next milestone, what the reward total of that milestone is and compare it to find the shortest "races for reward" ratio.  Also, I realize some events have a different number of races so each win could theoretically be a larger percentage of completion, I don't expect that complexity, I was just thinking a 1% point per 1 race assumption.

Again, if it's too much work don't do it!  But thanks for taking a look anyway!

P.S.  At the bottom of the sheet I just started this now to see if I was actually making progress as the updates come out or if I'm just falling more behind.  :-)

I pretty much now only upgrade cars when they are on sale AND if I need it to complete an event, because I'm not a high gold earning player.  Next month I should add up how much gold I make in a month, I bet it's around 1500 (dailys, TT's, team events, ads, etc)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.