My first 7 weeks in RR3

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
bunnahabhain

Amateur
My first 7 weeks in RR3

Thank you good MRRC forums for helping me along the way!

Its been interesting going through the game with the current version.  My first brief hurrah in this game was on a Blackberry version a few years ago.  I cant remember exactly why I stopped playing, but I remember R$ farming, using dailiy doubles to complete series and then getting "better" cars that took way too long to be delivered, serviced, etc without spending GCs.  I knew about dumbing down bots back then as well  That was likely why...

I'm currently level 41 and grinding though the career events while playing everything else on the sides.  There's obvioulsy always the temptation in playing a lot of OMP (even though I don't have the resources to compete) so I take my 4-5GCs a week and race only a few times.  WTT is really tempting, I enjoy doing them but at my level its a high cost to chase those every week.  Last week I got into group D...fun racing and doing the WTTs helped make me a better driver.  Other weekly "win car" competitions I don't bother as it seems more economical to focus on grinding through the career events.

My only regret right now is not playing without assists off sooner.  I still use low steering assists most of the time but will eliminate that shortly.

Every career level I go through I need to look a little more into what cars I should complete them with, and I always end up back to this site.  I look here before I decide on spending the so-important GCs.   Even just 2-3 weeks ago I didn't even know how the GC ad-watching worked...lol

Why I write this?  I suppose I read here (and sometimes reddit) of many frustrated players at times on end-game because of GC limitations, obsolete R$ (for me its obviously R$ is very relevent)  but still like the game.  Perhaps one day I'll be there too when I complain there are too many GC sinks and not enough sources, or RR4 will be out...lol  But for now the current version is fun to play through, especially when I have no quest to own all cars or complete 100% of the events.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.