No trick to get ur reps, just the sad truth.

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
Uncle_Drunken
Uncle_Drunken's picture

Pro/Am
No trick to get ur reps, just the sad truth.

,I don’t think I pay a lot of attention to my fame count, and anyone who has read very many of my post knows I don’t pay much attention to posting within convention. (Someone at another forum once said about my posting, “it’s like he does not have that little voice telling him when to hold back, that maybe he’s going to far”. Truth is, that voice is there, but no I usually don’t pay any attention to it.

I happened to notice my fame points because it was at 349, and I thought 1 more and, wala 350! But today I notice it had dropped to 348. I was sad sad someone had pulled their approval. I hope I did not make anyone mad? Was it my recent posting of a semi fast time at ATTs that did it? I have never liked the super fast or even semi fast guys, so I would understand. Did I use too many vulgarities? I can cuss up a blue storm, and often do when passionate about something. I can cut out a page of a good two page rant just by removing all the profane carrying on. Or was it one of my super competitive mates who just couldn’t stand by and watch me so easily hit the 350 level of upper famdom? Which ever it was, I ask you to restore my fame, we can work this out.

Since there is little chance that the person who robbed me of his/her gift of fame will come clean, I appeal to anyone else for the needed rep that will secure the 350 fame spot for me, and bring me the reinstated joy I am in need of!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.