McLaren TT competition audio anomaly

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Uncle_Drunken
Uncle_Drunken's picture

Pro/Am
McLaren TT competition audio anomaly

Watched the replay of HCDrue’s lap for the McLaren Time Trail Competition, (currently #3LB). Then I watched RoadRunnerRR3’s lap, (currently #1LB). I thought there was a tone difference in the audio tracks between the two replays. I replayed the two runs through the first corner and straight. There was a distinct tone difference. HCDrue’s audio was higher pitched. Then I asked a friend to listen and confirm. This time HCDrue’s did not seem as high pitched, and RRuners did not seem so low pitched, and to my ear matched. Felt like a fool and told the friend NM. Not convincedI ran the two again, and again the two did not match, but this time the low tone audio was HCDrue. My friend verified the difference. Ran the two in same order two more times, and both times there was a difference, but both these times the high pitch audio had switched once more and was HCDrue’s. So odd that if I had not had a friend here to confirm what I was hearing, (which she did theses last two times as well), I would prolly not have posted, but pmed someone to check it out. But she was here, and did hear, so go check it out and maybe someone will have a theory, or even know why this anomaly is occurring?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.