WTTT Question

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vdbergfw

Amateur
WTTT Question

I know the monkeys don't understand time like us normal people, but maybe I am missing something.

Last night I was barely into Group B with a total split of 14.0xx seconds. This morning, as the results appear, I see that my total split has increased to 17.xxx seconds. That is probably due to some cheaters putting in crazy times just before closure. Despite that, amazingly I am still in B and get my 100 GC. Thank you.

Then I do the silly TT at Daytona. My car is upped to the minimum required PR of 58.5, so I am not expecting a Group A time here. But since the difference between A and say D should be very small, I am not worried. This will not affect my total split that much... I do my lap and am in Group F for that one, 0.9 seconds behind the fastest time. Nothing strange there. But when I exit and look at where that lap puts me for the week I am very surprised. I am now in overall group E and my total split is 14.1xx seconds. So I went from B to E, with the same total split, just because of Daytona? New reason to hate Nascars.

But how is that possible? Even if I come first overall at Daytona, that would probably put me in C overall. Makes no sense to me.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.