A car is suddenly missing

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
JunEAu

Pro/Am
A car is suddenly missing

Guys (and gals),

today, after my morning coffee and 5GC by visiting ads, I was curious which cars I am missing, when they are going to be available and whether they will be achievable for free by completed some serie or.... just wondering what comes next after Track to Tarmac and Super Trofeo...

I took a look at the top and see 197 of 199. OK, two cars left introduced in last update... ok.... lets see details...

Jag XE SV Project 8, available through Championship starting from Dec 4th.... cool, relax... next...

Lotus.... hmmmmm.... I don´t remeber anything about Lotus in last update... which Lotus is missing?.... lets see... Ahhh, Lotus Exige 360 Cup... Buy now 350GC.... damned, they sneaked into a car without a possibility to get it "for free".... damned.... hey, wait o moment... Exige 360 Cup? Is this a new car??? hmmmm.... I hardly remeber I heard about some time before... lets check Wikia... Aaaaaa, the car is in since June 2016.... strange, I had all cars in garage since very beginning of RR3.... In which serie the car appears? Didn´t I all series already?
MASTER - ROAD VS RALLY. 100% complete. Time Trial with Lotus Exige 360 Cup Gold Trophy completed. Huh???
MASTER - 6 CYL MASTERY. 100% complete. Time Trial with Lotus Exige 360 Cup Gold Trophy completed. Huh???

Burglar!!! Sombody robbed my garage, stolen keys of my Exige 360 and drove it away!!!

Monkeys (Police) heeeeelp!!!

LFMAO

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.