“R$ Free” tab is locking up after 2 or 3 ads

22 posts / 0 new
Last post
jade22221

Pro/Am
“R$ Free” tab is locking up after 2 or 3 ads

During the past few days, something weird (and frustrating) has occurred regarding the ability to click through a string of ads.  After clicking through 3 or 4 ads, the “R$ Free” tab no longer works…pressing it does nothing.  So, at that point I have to close RR3, reset the ad ID, and reopen the game.  Then I can successfully click through a few more ads, but then the “R$ Free” tab locks up again.  Previously I could easily click through a string of 20 or more ads without resetting the ad ID. 

This issue doesn’t appear to be related to the recent release because right after the release, all was working fine – it’s only in the past 3 days or so that this has cropped up.  Even force-closing does not help.  It makes it time consuming to even get the initial 5 GC, let alone the following 5 GC you get after clicking through an additional 20 ads.

This also affects the "Reduce by 30%" feature when servicing the car...sometimes tapping "Reduce by 30%" does nothing and I have to reset ad ID (more frequently than before).

I suppose as a last resort, I could uninstall/reinstall the game to see if that corrects the problem, but I‘d prefer to avoid that if possible.

Is this an issue any of you are also experiencing?  (I’m on Android…Nvidia K1 tablet).  

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.