Relentless, my opinion...

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
grendel

Veteran
Relentless, my opinion...

OK in my opinion it was pretty easy except for me at least Day 6 race 3 the Speed Record. I skipped.  I finished the event with 18 easy which I didn't put that many upgraded into until day 6.

But in general this all was the same old stuff.  Every month it's the same old stuff. I don't even try to do any new series. I've pretty much met my long time goal of getting all the the cars in the game (cept for the Camry and Altima) so really I just play to keep up with the cars.  But I tell you the events are so irritating at time. Literally I get close to throwing my phone as I even did a test of an additional engine upgrade and R$ upgrade and I couldn't get to 183mph at the finish  on 6 3.  I could while hitting that stupid wall but then I woulda had to spend alot of time getting it just right so I saved myself and my phone more grief.  Just so irritating even on other races losing because you accidentally go off track more than a second in the final section or some silly thing like that.  Just been irritated with events for awhile now as I'm not an "alien" driver but I attempt to win these with the skill you guys do.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.