How to deal with impossible endurance race miles goals?!

32 posts / 0 new
Last post
Arceist_Justin

Amateur
How to deal with impossible endurance race miles goals?!

Real Racing 3 is giving me an impossible 1st place distance to beat in Aston Martin DB9 Showcase Suzuka Circuit miles. It is so convinced that it is possible to go further than 9.8 miles. I only get 6.6 miles every single time. My car stops at the same spot on the track every single time. It is obviously not possible to go any further. But like an old bad joke that gets told way too often, the game wants me to go 9.8 miles to win and it does not lower it like it normally does after just one loss. I lost 18 times in a row now. And 9.8 miles is still the requirements to win.

Mind you that this is only a Tier 3 race, only 17% of Aston Martin Expedition completed, this is way too early in a series to be failing 18 times in a row. The beginning of a series is usually very easy. This is the first time I have ever had issues with a Tier 3 race.

And the game not making it easier after a loss like it is supposed to is annoying in itself. As if the constant frustration of losing was not bad enough.

How does one deal with an impossible goal that refuses to lower?

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.