2 posts / 0 new
Last post
ActonColdton
ActonColdton's picture

Amateur
Team MAR: 13012
Cinematic tools? Is it a lot?

Coldton back here.
I have been really active on this gravely silent forum, specifically feature requests. Before I start, I would like to say that this post is to be kept for future purposes, to help give the Developers a slight gauge on what direction to go in.(Skip the next paragraph if you want to go straight into topic)

Also, it's May! Just one more month till my videos in ActOnCold Racing premieres. Videos come in 1 season, 4 episodes per season. And then, there will be a special for season 1! My YouTube channel features Assoluto, Real Racing 3(less of it now), and for the season special? That's a secret. The YouTube channel is precisely why I'm asking for so much from the devs who have so little time, yet putting all their efforts possible to developing Assoluto. ActOnCold Racing thanks Assoluto again for making a perfect game for the mobile racer. And since I will be playing with a couple for friends, I was definitely pushing for multiplayer as a priority.

Anyways, back to the topic: Cinematic tools. If you don't understand, go to Assoluto's YouTube channel and watch the Nissan Silvia s15 AR edition video they made. Now try doing those camera angles in your game. Can you do it? Probably not. I suppose the devs has a developer version of the game where they try out different things and gadgets with their system. And cinematic tools is definitely one of them. 

What I'm talking about is asking Assoluto to reveal the cinematic tools, probably as an add on OR In app purchases. This definitely is a huge add on to Assoluto and can potentially boost AR's downloads.

Again, look out for my YouTube channel in one more month and I shall see all of you on screen soon!

Cheers,
Coldton.(sorry biagio, it's Coldton not Acton, but I Guess it's fine :D)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.