Zermalmer and the project of endurance races

1 post / 0 new
zermalmer
zermalmer's picture

Legend
Zermalmer and the project of endurance races

Hi,

some of you read about in other threads, that I try to do all endurance races with every available car.

With the latest update to 2.2 and buying the freewheelers I set this project to the state "well done but not at my goal".

In my example list of my own races you will find over 6400 km of distance but I drive much more.

There is also a clean table, where you can note your own distances from scratch up.

This file only calculate the distance driven by own and by the other racers.

Column 'F', 'J' and 'K' are not added and for distances you drive new and not sure about if they really done by other racers (possible cheating for example).

I use this tabs as 'memo' before I take the numbers to the calculated columns.

Column 'B' I hide in my tab (in the clean table it is shown) to view all important columns on my screen.

Oh...before I forget it... I haven't translate all informations in the table, because I use the german text... If enough people find it useful and want it, I think I will find the time to translate the rest with the help of some other files of this forum.

The colors I also set manual.

Format of the file is Open Office calc.
If you wish another and better compatible format, then I have to look, if I can export it (possibly I need an export plugin).

Hope that someone find it useful.
If you have questions about this table, feel free to ask I'm sure, that I forgot something to explain wink

Update: Shame on me, I forgot the RSR'14 and the Veloster. The new file contain thsi cars and the right numbers for the race series

Update 1.5.14: 2nd Road to LeMans endurance race for the 911 RSR are added

In generell I see that the interest in this sheet is not so great...but I can life with that.

Attachments: 

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.