McLaren MP4-12 vs. Nissan GT-R for Modern Sports Classics series

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
jade22221

Pro/Am
McLaren MP4-12 vs. Nissan GT-R for Modern Sports Classics series

I’m new to the game (Level 44) and am about to begin the “Modern Sports Classics” series.  I already own a fully upgraded Nissan GT-R (PR=56.9) which I love to drive, and I’m wondering is there any reason to buy the McLaren MP4-12, which has a max PR of 59.3?  I realize I’d need the McLaren to enter Time Trials and showcase events, but at this point, I’m not interested in owning every car and “completing” the game -- only in becoming a better driver, spending R$ and GC wisely, and having a ton of fun.

I know the MP4-12C is a versatile car, used in 5 different series, and supposedly quite fun to drive.  But I’m wondering: assuming I can complete the Modern Sports Classics series with the upgraded Nissan GT-R (except for MP4-12C Time Trials and showcase events), is there a better choice than the MP4-12C in future series as I advance?

Thx!, Kevin J.

Info: Nvidia Shield K1 tablet connected via mini HDMI to 60” plasma TV.  Controls: Tilt B, Brake assist off, Steering assist low, Steering Sens = 4, Tract Cntl on.  I also own the Audi R8 LMS Ultra, Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR-X, Ford GT, Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4, and Ariel Atom 3.5, along with the GT-R and 5 other base beginner cars (Focus RS, BMW 1 Series M, etc.)

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.