The rather impartial politics topic

243 posts / 0 new
Last post
Gio
Gio's picture

Legend
The rather impartial politics topic

I don't know...
Considering politics the most fascinating and (even, at the same time, disgusting) topic I can't think of, I decided to rename this one the way it is.

Please @Mod-Veyron, wipe this topic off Earth anytime you Watt. Wait. Want... Like now... now!

I'd like to gather some OPINIONS on the subject POLITICS which otherwise I will never be able to get. Please kindly forget your personal, dreamer preferences and help me gather some fact. No one here and elsewhere cares who you cheeeeer for. Might be dangerous hillary, dangerous trump, chess-player angela or threatening/non-threatening migrants. 

I will ad the first comment related to the current title " the rather impartial politics topic " down at reply # 7

Chime in on that or anything that comes!

Now it follow the original post for this thread, dated some few months ago:

"...impeachment ends power struggle that has consumed the nation for months."

Not really! 

Quite a few people won't "accept" our vice-President to step up as the nation's leader; most of those actually don't even understand they indeed voted on him in the latest elections! 

He is kind of from the right-party, in a left-party-based government I guess... frown

The man is a political snake by the way, "jeitinho brasileiro" style. He had leaked an audio recording - via WhatsApp - celebrating the start of the impeachment process months ago... and even describing a sort of government plan in a unity speech, thus gathering much attention and support from that time on.

I kinda didn't want the impeachment the way it unrolled, using superficial "technical" reasons while the real motivation (strong enough to cause this) was purely political. Some of us wanted re-elections a few months ago. The left party now wants it too.

I feel sad today. The top leaders in our country, as well as their voters, failed again.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.