I'm ok with iggy, but...

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Uncle_Drunken
Uncle_Drunken's picture

Pro/Am
I'm ok with iggy, but...

Last week it came to my attention that one of the forum members put me on iggy, or blocked me. I know that not everyone will like me, and I'm always a little suspious of someone who seems to be without a single detractor. I also am very aware that I am not the ideal forum member. So after some time trying to recall any one event that might have precipitated my blocking without any luck, I tried to file it in the, 'it is, as it is' file and go on. But it has continued to neg at me, and I felt I had to make a post, that would not only make me feel a bit better, but would also hopefully be of help to others in the future who might find me teatering on the iggy fence.

As I have said, I do not expect everyone to like me, but truly the last thing I want to do is make someone's experance here less pleasant. If anyone feels that is what I am doing, I'm someone who handles criticism pretty well. I have even been known to modify my behavior when I was made aware it was being a bother in some way. I guess that is my main point here, I am often not aware I am rubbing someone the wrong way, but I am aware that I am not the most socially graceful dude around. So, if anybody starts to feel like I'd be better off the other side of blocked, a last resort might be to let me know what I'm doing that is making your time here less pleasant. I doubt it will make us fast buddies, but I may be able to understand and correct my actions enough that I become tolerable.

Thanks Eric.

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.