Reduced power consumption as feature request?

1 post / 0 new
zermalmer
zermalmer's picture

Legend
Reduced power consumption as feature request?

Hi everyone,
short explanation:
I let my tablet run beside the team challenge in the Team tab to watch chat and control the add up of the distance and the position of my team.... ok...is a kind of luxury wink
I turned the tab in general not to go in sleep and forgot to do this manually.
All the time the tab is connected to the power supply.

So far so good.

Just in this simple running mode without any racing the accu is emptied and at some point the tab call for power for reload...
remember, I wrote above that the device is all the time connected to power.

Power consumption is at all a problem in this app (thats the reason why I manually 'reconfigure' the graphics setting of my SGS3) so I wrote a ticket for my well powered tab (technical and also from the power supply)
(When I'm back from holiday I will try to meassure the power consumption in serveral scenarios)

Somewhere in mind I had the answer allready.... "oh... you are the first one who have this problem, we are sorry, we can do nothing at the moment, but we can lookfor this on upcoming versions" (remember, sometimes they optimised the power consumption and the loss of accu loading are compensated after some updates)

Now I get this answer

Firemonkeys wrote:

Thank you for contacting Firemonkeys Support.
Unfortunately the Technical Support Team are not able to assist directly with this type of feedback or comment on upcoming content.
We encourage you to post your feedback or requests in our Feature Request forums.
Our development team read these posts often and consider all ideas for possible future updates and content.

Where is the problem to classify a problem as "We can't fix this now, but we hand this to development, so that it can be considered in upcoming version(s)"
Looks like much easier to direct this over to the feature request forum and hoping that the customer give up and never write there devil...and at all is frustrating that you never ever get a feedback in the forums.
I'm sure that I'm not the only one who run into a power problem with this game.

Will catch up the problem after I return.... rant over devil

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.