Time Trials and Friend bonus

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
ValeVisca71
ValeVisca71's picture

Pro/Am
Time Trials and Friend bonus

I am slowly progressing through game to 100% completion (currently 91%) and decided tonight to run some TTs. The plan was to save to cloud, run all the trials I wanted and restore. TTs are stored centrally, so it is just a matter of visiting the TT page and wait forge leaderboard to load. 

WARNING: if you restore from cloud you get 100% but you lose the completion R$ and gold.

Anyway, this was the plan, but I stopped it as soon as I noticed a 200,000 R$ friend bonus in one TT. Weird, considering that many times I was awarded 50 R$ for beating all my friends in a TT. I have overall only slightly more than 100 friends, 80% of them stopped playing months ago.

I kept on trying other TTs and saved few screenshots (see below). I raised more than 4 MR$ in less than one hour.

What I noticed:

1. You have to run new TTs that you have never tried. 
  2. The first try is key: if you get an invalid lap you get no friend bonus. Ever.
  3. If you run a good lap the first time you get hundreds of thousand R$ (my best was the Agera R TT at Mt. Panorama in the Zenith series.).
  4. i tried the Huayra TT in the Supercar elites and got a standard payout (like 5,000 R$)
  5. it worked for me in the Zenith series, the GT3 World Series, the Grand Tourer Supremacy series.

Hope it can be useful (if possible to replicate) for anybody still away from game completion.

Screenshots:

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.