Unannounced update: What to expect?

1 post / 0 new
Roguebantha

Pro
Unannounced update: What to expect?

This post is all from speculation and data/files included in the Real Racing 3 app, and because of that, I can't say anything for sure. However, there are some major hints that leave a strong probability of what to expect in the next update. So >>SPOILER ALERT<<. Don't read on if you want to hear only the official report because it doesn't exist yet.

Aston Martin Update

This is what I expect the most. To cars, the Aston Martin Vanquish and the Aston Martin V12 Vantage I expect to make their debut next update. I suspect this to be a purely Aston Martin update. As is the norm, I expect one of the cars to be GC, and the other R$. The GC price I place around maybe the 200s, with the R$'s in the upper 700000's to a little over a million.

RTM Changes and bug fixes

I suspect we'll see some major updates to RTM as well, although I don't think RTM will yet be released for the Android platform. There will of course, be the usual assortment of bug fixes, and I suspect that this update will fix the TT bug many have been using so laboriously, so cash in while you can!

Other possible cars

It's possible, but unlikely that the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse may be included.The Hyundai Veloster I expect to make a similar appearance to that of the i20 WRC; sometime in the middle of the update, and without warning. No other cars do I even remotely expect. Once again though, I may be entirely wrong, we'll just have to wait and see!

New tracks...or not

Don't expect anything...not a peep from FM nor the game files about any new tracks.

So there you have it! The layman's guess of what to expect! What do you guys think? See my post about dissecting the game app and what I found inside if you haven't already!

You must sign-in or register in order to view and reply to forum topics.